Did you know that you can get a point and shoot camera for less than $100? It sounds impossible, but there actually are plenty of point and shoot camera models that won’t break the bank.
These point and shoot camera under $100 are useful if you’re new to the world of photography. You will also enjoy these camera if you’ve got kids who are looking for quality cameras that they might want to use for many purposes. Of course, these are also useful for people who don’t want to spend far too much.
Here are the Seven Best Point and Shoot Camera 2019 Under 100
Canon PowerShot ELPH 180 – Best Point and Shoot Camera 2019 Under 100
Canon packs a great punch in a small package with this PowerShot camera. The Camera weighs about 4.5 ounces and comes with a 20-megapixel resolution in point and shoot. The Smart AUTO feature identifies the best settings for a shot based on the sky quality, the brightness of the area, and how fast an object is going.
The detail of each subject can also be noted to help with producing a better autofocus feature on many items in a shot.
- Easy to set up point and shoot
- The 8x optical zoom goes out well
- The 720p video recording feature adds a simple design for use
- It may not handle some of the larger capacity SD cards out there
- The flash feature may be difficult to use at times
The 2.7-inch LCD display on this AbergBest is appealing, but the 21-megapixel sensor is particularly helpful with point and shoot. The sensor is particularly ideal for when you’re aiming to take moving pictures. You can get full HD quality shots with the camera without producing lots of blurring effects.
- Simple for use among people of all ages
- Easy to add the external memory
- The battery lasts for 60 minutes of video shooting on a full charge
- The zoom does not go too far
- Takes a bit for the battery to be charged up all the way
Sony DSCW800/B – Another Best Point and shoot Camera 2019 Under 100
This next choice is a 20.1-megapixel camera that features a 5x optical zoom in point and shoot. The 360-degree panorama support feature helps you to take great shots, but the 720p recording feature on the model is one particularly useful thing of note to see.
The image stabilization feature on the camera also helps you with taking moving shots with ease without anything being too hard point to shoot.
You can use a USB link to charge up the battery on your product as well us. The battery can last for a few hours on a single charge, thus making it useful for many of the special shooting needs that you might have.
- Use the picture effect to produce distinct images
- Can take large shots in the same image range
- Weighs about half a pound
- Takes a bit to start up
- The quality of videos isn’t as good as what other high-end models can handle
The 2.7-inch display screen on the back of this GordVE is useful for how it can help you point and shoot images in moments. The HD resolution shooting feature can help you capture 720p images.
Everything on the product can be recorded to an SD card that you can add in moments. The rechargeable battery on works for about 60 minutes on a full charge, thus giving you more time for shooting many things.
- Comes with software to help produce tags and other features for your photos
- Works with many settings for unique images, including for special photo effects
- Works for 640×480 VGA recording at 60 fps
- The resolution for shooting isn’t too great
- You need to format your SD card before you can use it in the camera
The lightweight body of this AbergBest product weighs about half a pound, but there’s more to this worth noting. This camera also works with many features to help you with taking long shots in point and shoot. You can use this camera to detect facial features. The autofocus feature also helps with confirming things you want to point and shoot in any case.
A self timer is added to help you review what you are aiming point and shoot. You can also use a continuous shot feature to help with taking small shots in a short period to potentially come across the best possible image you want to highlight.
- Easy to start the camera up
- The 2.7-inch screen provides plenty of display options
- You can use the included software to edit your videos and photos in many ways
- The battery lasts less than 60 minutes on a full charge
- Takes a bit to record things onto the SD card you add into the camera
The 20.1-megapixel sensor on the camera works with an 8x zoom feature of point and shoot. The image stabilization feature also provides added help for many shots that you want to take. The 720p MP4 video recording feature also helps you take movies on the go.
- Works with Final Cut Pro X and iMovie
- Fast shutter speed for taking quick and responsive images
- The product is lightweight at about 4.5 ounces
- Takes a bit to save things to an SD card
- The digital zoom control is hard to handle
Your last choice for a bargain camera is this 16-megapixel to aim point and shoot. The 5x optical zoom is easy to control. The 2.7-inch viewfinder screen on the back part makes it easy for you to see what you are shooting. The 720p video support feature also helps you with taking videos fast
- This is simple to operate
- You can set up the camera’s functions in a few moments
- The batteries last for a while and don’t have to be changed every time
- Does not work well in low light
- The videos are too quiet
Find the Best Point and Shoot Camera 2019 Under 100?
You’ve got many great choices to see when you’re looking for the best point and shoot camera 2019 under $100. Take a look around to see what is available and how you can make the most out of a camera without spending more than what you can afford.